Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloody creatine bloat... how long before...

Stubby2

it goes away after discontinuing use of creatine. Im loving it with my anavar but the bloat is making me look like a fatty again, especially in my face. I hate it!

Have 4 more weeks of var therapy :p to do so ill be continueing with taking my creatine till then... just wondering how long after the water takes to go.

Im also taking L-Glutamine powder (cant get peptides)... does this contribute to any bloat/water retention?

BTW, the anavar is making me into a monster... my girl has noticed but thinks its creatine and glutamine...

STUBS

Why would you use creatine in the first place? it just makes you hold water that's all.Could you describe any side effects from Anavar in terms of acne,sex drive,gyno,etc.It looks like an excellent AS.I sure as hell would try it.My girl is against AS too so we're in the same boat.I got shit for taking 1-AD and that's a bloody prohormone.

Well the anavar has a synergistic effect on the creatine... whatever that means... apparently increases uptake of the creatine so its a typical inclusion in an anavar cycle.

With regards to side effects, i've been doing 40MG ** anavar spread out over the day and am approaching end of week 4. I have had NO sides from this that I am aware of, no acne, no GYNO (anavar cannot cause GYNO), no moods, no nothing! Only downside is the cost (over £200 including CLOMIDS) but its worth it for the results ive seen. My aim was to gain muscle on this which is my virgin cycle and not to cut so ive been eating as much as possible to make the most of it... well when I could (work been a nitemare). If real pleased. Oh, no evidence of lack of sex drive, infact i feel even hornier and everything continues to work as it should... gut still can be loaded and fired :)

Just not looking forward the CLOMID... ive read about nasty acne and visual disturbances from it. My plums are still normal size but I aint gonna take a chance... il hit the CLO... at least ill be blowing some nice loads... dont know how ill explain that... spose I can blame the zinc tabs ;)

STUBS

Stubby2 said:
Well the anavar has a synergistic effect on the creatine... whatever that means... apparently increases uptake of the creatine so its a typical inclusion in an anavar cycle.

With regards to side effects, i've been doing 40MG ** anavar spread out over the day and am approaching end of week 4. I have had NO sides from this that I am aware of, no acne, no GYNO (anavar cannot cause GYNO), no moods, no nothing! Only downside is the cost (over £200 including CLOMIDS) but its worth it for the results ive seen. My aim was to gain muscle on this which is my virgin cycle and not to cut so ive been eating as much as possible to make the most of it... well when I could (work been a nitemare). If real pleased. Oh, no evidence of lack of sex drive, infact i feel even hornier and everything continues to work as it should... gut still can be loaded and fired :)

Just not looking forward the CLOMID... ive read about nasty acne and visual disturbances from it. My plums are still normal size but I aint gonna take a chance... il hit the CLO... at least ill be blowing some nice loads... dont know how ill explain that... spose I can blame the zinc tabs ;)

STUBS

Congrats on your gains bro.Can you actually get Anavar in UK legally? Or they are as uptight as they are here in the States? Clomid might need some explanation to your lady.I'll need to deal with it so I am doing my homework before hand.Also, how's the public perception of bodybuiders in the UK? Considering most of the people smoke and don't eat healthy.What would you consider for cutting up cycle?

In terms of cutting... I lost about 3 stone using good diet, heavy lifting, and ECA... did a bit of clen also.

It was very easy for me to get the var. No problems

STUBS

Top Bottom