Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol

Does anyone else get turned on by this as much as a women? Steroids = near premature ejaculation.

Randy_Marsh_covered_in_ectoplasm.jpg

I don't know if you're serious or not about the above, and also unsure how much push-back you'll get from some of the more conservative users here - but I can tell you that for the three weeks I embarked on the first ever M1T/Superdol cycle wrapping up a Test-E and Tren-A cycle, it was one of only a select amount of times in my life literally EVERYONE I saw asked me what I was on, or how I was continuing to grow and grow? The aftermath was terrible, headaches and nosebleeds, but only weeks later I feel FANTASTIC now, and will do it again the next go-round (except I'll be on Need 2 Guard).

yes brother .. if u do take that venture again.. id be curious to see if the aftermath was any different using n2 guard during the whole cycle

i would emagine atleast some of them problems such be cut down considering what an amazing product n2 guard is ..but lets see some logs to hopefully confirm!
>>N2 GUARD

I took a number of PH's in highschool while playing football (dumb I know, save the lecture) like M1T and absolutely loved them.

Throughout college, I went through havoc, haldorol, superdrol, and a few other supplements that were supposed to be great but never really felt them. To be honest, I thought most were a complete waste of money and I told myself I was done with all that stuff.

I hurt my shoulder about a year ago and just finally got it back to normal recently. I started lifting consistently and dieting again for 4 weeks before I decided to give Beastdrol a shot since I had read nothing but great reviews.

I am only on day 17 @ 20mg/day and I can't tell you how pleased I have been with the results so far. The gains have been dry, the pumps are just awesome, and my strength and muscular development has definitely improved. I am not like most where I try to dirty bulk and gain as much size as I can when on a supplement. I am on a 3k calorie diet that is very clean. I have increased lean body muscle mass, decreased my body fat, and seen all my main compound lifts go up a decent amount.

I am also taking it with N2Guard, Milk Thistle, Taurine, and have Forma Stanzol on hand just in case. For anyone on the fence, do yourself a favor and get on the Beast, you won't be disappointed.

Unfortunately, I didn't take before pics because I didn't think the results would be this great to be honest. I am getting a hydrostatic body fat test done on March 10th and am super excited to see what I come in at.

yes brother .. if u do take that venture again.. id be curious to see if the aftermath was any different using n2 guard during the whole cycle

i would emagine atleast some of them problems such be cut down considering what an amazing product n2 guard is ..but lets see some logs to hopefully confirm!
>>N2 GUARD

Most definitely! I got a couple rounds of blood work, one four weeks after, and the other a full 3 months post cycle cessation, and everything was well within normal range once again :)

This time, even though I have insurance, I think I'm going to order the Blood Work here on the forums (NTBM's forum) because I just can't keep paying a couple hundred dollars to have some ignorant doctor parrot his brainless rhetoric to me that I could describe in more detail myself.

Needto10 is your discount code for mr .Supps.com

BTW Beast is the bomb....its my favorite steroid!

Top Bottom