Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

article for comments

emmab

who has read the article "Solving the Post-Workout Puzzle Part 2" by John Berardi (testosterone.net/html/body_141post.html)
Any comments on the suggested post-workout intake of 0.8g/kilo carb and 0.4g/kilo protein, with BCAAs etc. Anyone know the Biotest product he was introducing. And also, does the amount of BCAAs/leucine etc that is needed vary according to body weight. I am worried that if a product serving is designed for a 300lb muscleman, and I am a 114lb female, then reducing the serve to fit my protein/carb needs will mean I miss out on the needed BCAAs/leucine/glutamine etc etc?????????

------------------
God give me the strength to lift all I can, the humility to accept what I can't lift, the wisdom to know the difference, and the determination to close the gap!!!

the bcaa's are taken before and after, to minimized the catabolic effects on your muscle and to maximize nutrient uptake respectively. as for exacting #'s for post workout nutrition, i couldnt say. i know that a 4:1 carb/protein ratio is best to replenish glycogen stores. as for the exact .8 or.4 g/kg, i cant say. since you carry less weight than the 300lber you mentioned, your requirements are obviously lower. to be safe i would go 16g pro, and 64 grams carbs roughly. 320 cals post workout, with minimal fats, so maybe 350-370 cals. you could maybe even go lower if you are getting alot of calories throughout the day. you are only 52kg so your protein requirements are lower than mine.( i keep thinking in reference to myself sorry
smile.gif
)

I remember someone talking about this on another board. I think the product is called APX-75 or something like that,i remember reading the article/advertisment for it on the test.net webpage,i just skimmed through it, but the guy was like ...so how effective is your new product compared to steriods in recovery, he was like,well i would say about 75 % as effective ,hahahaha ,it was funny,i dont konw if it was true or not,but when i saw this post it reminded me of that

Top Bottom