Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anchan tea reviews

Minavfffsa

Has anyone here tried the Anchan tea (butterfly pea tea)? I am in Thailand now, and they claim that it is very good for the eyes, as it solves lots of issues and makes them healthier. It is of a very interesting blue color. Thanks

Actually, this tea is very beneficial not only for the eyes, but also for overall brain activity, as it boosts the levels of acetylcholine. Therefore, it has many more benefits than just the eyes, and it would be great if you could get some with you. Obviously, don't expect it to cure eye cancer of 4th stage, but you can still use it with a lot of success as a therapeutic supplement for overall health.

I've never tried it so I can't comment but most traditional herbal teas are very good for you.

I routinely drink changa tea which is a mushroom tea. It's awesome for detoxifying the body.

Ginseng tea is another great natural health promoting tea.

I have never heard of it but there are some things like carrots that are good for eye health. Just don't be fooled by claims of improved vision. That is not possible but improving eye health is.

Top Bottom