Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

100mg a day of ephedrine too much?

badasss

I have an e/c stack 26mg ephedrine and 100mg caffeine a pill I take 4 of those badboys a day and get pretty stoned... I was wondering if thats too much?... and how do u guys take em to get the best results
thanks

BAD ASS

badass, I used to abuse the eca stack. You might get pretty pumped, but keep doing it and you will have permanent problems with sweating. If it happens, go to your doctor and ask for drysol. After a while, youll go back to normal. Did I mention that i couldnt sleep at nite from all that caffeine? do you ever experience this? Now that Im normal, I see that taking just one hydroxycut (5mg ephedrine, 25 mg caffeine, etc.) on an EMPTY STOMACH in the morning will get me as pumped as a couple of stacker 2's on a full stomach. Also, since i only take them once or twice a week, my body does NOT get used to them. This method is much safer. I dont know about you, but when I took that much of the stuff, I would have periods of depression when i was COMING DOWN from the ephedrine/caffeine. it was not fun, not to mention the chronic sweat. do whatever you want, but if you want to be safe and still have a good buzz, go with one of those tabs no more than every other day. just my two cents....

Try starting off with as low of a dose as possible and work your way up. You will eventually develop a tolerance is you take them long term to where you do not feel so energetic. There are some people that say even though you dont feel energetic, that it does NOT effect fat burning. Still, I would start out with a low a dose as possible to still be able to feel the wanted effects.

Top Bottom