Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T Muscle Stack vs Dermacrine Muscle Stack..why choose one over the other???

sbs40

I'm considering trying one of the PP muscle stack and was wondering why I would choose the 1-T stack over the Dermacrine stack(or vice versa). I'm 36 6'3" @ 250lbs, and thought this would make a nice interm "legal" cycle, plus i'm recoverying from distal bicep surgery repair in August - but i'm only back to around 80% of my previous weights.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,,

I'm considering trying one of the PP muscle stack and was wondering why I would choose the 1-T stack over the Dermacrine stack(or vice versa). I'm 36 6'3" @ 250lbs, and thought this would make a nice interm "legal" cycle, plus i'm recoverying from distal bicep surgery repair in August - but i'm only back to around 80% of my previous weights.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks in advance,,

Have you seen our new Xtreme HMS? -

Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

Its our most powerful stack for lean mass and strength… the 1-T and Dermacrine stacks are really great for someone who wants to deal with minimal side effects. Then again, side-effects arnt much really bad on the 1-T TREN… except a slight increased risk for hair shedding.

-Eric

Have you seen our new Xtreme HMS? -

Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack

Its our most powerful stack for lean mass and strength… the 1-T and Dermacrine stacks are really great for someone who wants to deal with minimal side effects. Then again, side-effects arnt much really bad on the 1-T TREN… except a slight increased risk for hair shedding.

-Eric

If I was going to do one of the stacks on its own for muscle gain it would be this one. Pm me for a discount on it.

1-t muscle stack I would add in tren-tfo

dermacrine muscle stack I would add in deisilbolan

Want a fucking insane stack. Get the Xtreme-Hardcore-Muscle-Stack and then add in beastdrol. Forget about it thats the pp/needto extremely-insane-hardcore-muscle-stack.

Comes with pct and everything to. Can't beat that.

Top Bottom