Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-Ad to get rid of.

M

MohawkMuscle

I have 30caps left I dont want.

I used 2 caps daily for 2 weeks. My muscles got harder and I did notice a little more strength. I felt tighter and more powerful under the weights. Then injury struck :(
I paid $115.00 Canadian for the bottle so who ever wants it let me know... make me an offer and Ill send it to the first person.

What kind of injury did you have? I just finished my 3rd week of 1-AD and I fucked up my shoulder. Shit luck....or somehow related to the 1-ad? Just curious.:rolleyes:

I was doing flat flies when I felt a snap in my left pec armpit area....

The doc said it was a stretched tendon. Now my tendon or that hard cartilage in the arm pit area is somewhat misplaced... my pec runs into my bicep now.. its hard to explain but I had to take like 5 weeks off from the gym.

It sucks... I belive it had to be from 1-AD. My muscle felt very tight that day... and very powerful too...

The lack of Estrogen as comes after several weeks can bring such concerns to some (some mention stiffness, and pain in general). Remedy can be found (before injury, that is) by stretching more so the often, and perhaps as with the use of 4Diol (in small amounts, to add a certain degree of Estrogen).

Dante B. said:
The lack of Estrogen as comes after several weeks can bring such concerns to some (some mention stiffness, and pain in general). Remedy can be found (before injury, that is) by stretching more so the often, and perhaps as with the use of 4Diol (in small amounts, to add a certain degree of Estrogen).
Shit, that's good to know, wish I knew before.

Top Bottom