Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

***XPLOSIVE BURN just released for members of Elite Fitness***

Like Guardian said, there should be no jitters. There are stimulants, but nothing like the jittery feeling that ephedra or norephedra would have. I really used to love norephedra when Syntrax had it stacked with caffeine and yohimbine, but it would leave my scalp crawling...it was effective though. The ingredrients in Xplosive Burn are perfect for doing a similar job without feeling on edge.

To be honest, I would always cycle off and on due to anything that is introduced into your body exogenously. If I could talk people into buying and using my stuff and never cycling off of any of it, I would if I had no conscience, but it would be no different than me telling people to keep using ephedra without ever coming off. Even with a diet, I would suggest a cheat meal a couple of times per week to just throw the body a curve. I would cycle off because it is an exogenous product that you are consuming. Each person would probably know how long they can stay on something until it loses it's effectiveness, and give a little bit of time to stay off before starting again. Even with the Carb Free, I wouldn't run it without giving it a break. The body always adapts. I honestly would use Carb Free only when you want to eat a bit more carbs than you would normally eat for your diet. That randomizes it's use.

flajice said:
thats very good 2 hear, def wanna give it a try
If you have any questions, just let me know. Xplosive Burn is a wonderful product. If you really want to diet hard, you could probably stack Xplosive Burn with Lean Fast.

Top Bottom