Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheque Drops and Parabolan are officially back......

Fonz

"Q"
Platinum
Drum Roll please........... :)

Heck........I'm probably the onyl one who's ever used them...lol

Its like Halo*10.

Sprinters used to use them in small quantities. Its a progestenic based steroid, but it gives you AMAZING STRENGTH and EXPLOSIVENESS.

Most often used by powerlifters and bodybuilders though. But watch out...they will give you gyno(like deca) if you go overboard, as the AAS molecule(mibolerone) cross-reacts with the progesterone receptor.

But then Para........... :) Bye Bye home-made Tren, Para is still the ticket.

I heard somewhere they attributed cheque drops to Mike Tyson biting Evander's ear off. That shit will turn you into one mean motherfucker. Was originally desgined to keep female dogs from going into heat.

Yeah...you're probably the only one who's ever used them.

This post is retarded...you say they're back, but give no further info...super...very useful. Thanks for the input.

I don't understand what you mean fonz... Can you explain a little bit more. Is negma going to market para again? Anyways, I'll not bash fonz, he's smart and he will reply for sure.

Parabolan has resurfaced in Thailand and has been "out" for a little while. This new Parabolan is made by Body Research - Danabolan(Parabolan). I believe they're trying to make an exact replica of the original Parabolan by Negma which also came in 76mg/1.5ml.

Bulldog_10 said:
Yeah...you're probably the only one who's ever used them.

This post is retarded...you say they're back, but give no further info...super...very useful. Thanks for the input.

Agreed. I know of noone who makes these. If the Thai is labeled Para, I'd like to see if it is actually Acetate rather than cyclohexylmethylcarbonate(real Para).

what about the cheque ? any info on them ? i used them back in 1990 and loved them
but they taste like rubber bands that got warm in your mouth!

Top Bottom