Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is your immune system stronger or weaker when on cycle?

iron asylum

I am in the middle of a cycle and have caught some sort of summer cold bug that is starting to get into my chest a bit. I just went and bought an expectorent hoping it will help me cough all the shit up that's starting to get in my chest. I would really rather forgo the doctor but I don't want to end up with some shit like walking pnemonia or somthing. If this stuff doesn't work I'm making an appointmnet tomorrow. I'm just curious if me being on cycle gives ma a boost in maybe kicking this on my own or if it actually takes away from your immune system?

It's weaker, as for me I only feel very mild colds symptoms when cutting. I guess I'm pretty lucky.

depends on what ur using.

If I recall the split was roughly alonmg the lines of what boosted collagen/elastin and what degraded it. I think moderate-test, primo, deca, var and maybe EQ would tend to boost, winny, tren, masteron, would tend to degrade.

this is from way back, so dont quote me on that, use it as a starting point for research

Other places in the animal kingdom during periods of a high testosterone level (mostly mating season) animals are at their weakest as far as their immune systems go.

supposedely weaker, especially w/ stuff like tren and/or vet shit. that's why i only use HG now or LSP. i feel great while on but i also take alot of vitamins and supplements while training hard, eating good and doing cardio and getting enough rest. i also always use tylers detox while on.if u use shit gear and eat like crap and don't take vitamins, drink alot of water, etc, etc, u will feel like you're getting sick sometimes.

Testostereone/E2 can enhance the immune system up to a certain point. Other androgens such as androstenediol, androstenetriol, and 7-alpha DHEA are all enhancers of the immune system which is one of the great benefits of running dermacrine.

Basically, anything that antagonizes cortisol will fight sickness.

I think a lot of guys “feel” like they are sick while on cycle but this is just the body freaking out from the foreign solvents from the injects, aka “test flu” – but their immune systems may actually be in a heightened state once their bodies become accustomed to the solvents.

-Pp

Top Bottom