Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your Anadrol experience

true_passion

In the process of building my 2nd bulking cycle to run in 2013. So I've researched anadrol have decided to use it as the jump and bridge of the cycle in the dose of 50mg per ml daily for 3 weeks.
So I now seek your experiences with liquid or even pill anadrol. Your gains, side effects, and/or how long before size and strength gains were noticed. Want to be sure before I put in my order.

Sent from my USCCADR3310 using EliteFitness

In the process of building my 2nd bulking cycle to run in 2013. So I've researched anadrol have decided to use it as the jump and bridge of the cycle in the dose of 50mg per ml daily for 3 weeks.
So I now seek your experiences with liquid or even pill anadrol. Your gains, side effects, and/or how long before size and strength gains were noticed. Want to be sure before I put in my order.

Do not use anadrol

Anadrol gains are very poor and have a very bad look to them
Just stick to dbol, believe it or not dbol is more powerful mg to mg then anadrol
It would be a good kickstart at 30-40mg
Even better though is tbol, very quality gains without the water retention that comes with dbol since tbol is a 4-chloro compound
You would need to take 60mg of tbol

I think its best reserved for the advanced athlete.
Its my favorite oral my far, massive strength and size in record time.
I would ALWAYS run some addditional testosterone along side of it.

The water retention comes from it aromatizing
but when I say poor gains I mean the muscle you gain (not the water) will have a very bad look to it

Muscles looking bad if gained from a certain compound? Never heard something like that could happen. The mere notion of it sounds weird to me... not saying it can't happen at all though!

Muscles looking bad if gained from a certain compound? Never heard something like that could happen. The mere notion of it sounds weird to me... not saying it can't happen at all though!

I know it sound wierd but its true, a guy that I know that is trying to get his pro card decided to take it, fortunately he stopped but there are just parts of him that look pretty bad now, for example his front double bicep no longer has the same separation it did before and whenever he hits it, it always looks like he is carrying a lot of water in his arms, even though he is not

I know it sound wierd but its true, a guy that I know that is trying to get his pro card decided to take it, fortunately he stopped but there are just parts of him that look pretty bad now, for example his front double bicep no longer has the same separation it did before and whenever he hits it, it always looks like he is carrying a lot of water in his arms, even though he is not

..... lol.

I mixed anadrol with dbol on my second cycle and got no more gains than I would have using just dbol, I got lower back pains headaches and my appetite was ruined (which did help me shred some fat) the only positive I got from anadrol was aggression in the gym, I was literally growling my way through my sets lol.... Never had aggression like that before or since....

Top Bottom