Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TO young for steroids.. PFFFT Its getting old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not asking about AAS or trying to get cycle help. He almost never posts in the AAS forum, and when he does it's usually to tell some 145 pounder they aren't ready for AAS yet.

You were directly disrespectful to another established member who never gave you reason to be. That is not allowed here.

If you want to flame, go see how long you last in Chat and Conversation....

The kid never made a secret of his age. He has one of the most regularly updated and well kept logs on the site and the very title of it says he was 16 when he started the log. and like others have said, he hasn't asked for or received any advice on AAS.

Okay thats cool. So my question is here, why is this kid still allowed to be posting on here?

5) We do not condone advising people under the age of 21 to use AAS.

If you're under 21, dont ask. If asked by an under-21 member, don't tell.
Saying "I know you're going to do it anyway even though it's a mistake" is not "providing guidance" -- it is a cop-out.

So since it is not 'condoned' he is allowed to post here? but only because he is not asking questions?

the 'get the F outta here' comment was a figure of speech that I use in day to day conversation in a joking manner, and was not saying Get off the board in any way. Now the other part of the comment was "flaming" , and its cool that it was deleted but NO where on the rules does it say I cannot say that OR say i cant flame. It says treat every member with respect, and cool I wasnt respectful so it gets deleted? Just trying to understand the rules here.

a year ago on EF you would have been timed out for a day.. the new EF is different though.. notice on the AAS forum how smooth things run.. cuz the mods on here run a tight ship.. if people start taking advantage of that though we drop the hammer. go on other steroid forums and see what goes on, total lack of respect for the members and mods.. on EF we do things differently

anyway its over and done with and this will be the last post on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom