Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wome on Var! Advice please

jennifah09

Hello!

Just looking some advice;

5'6
145pds (fluctuates 142-147)
%Bf unsure quite slim looking to break this plateau!

I eat fairly clean...lean meats veggies and fruit. I also take protein shakes post workouts.

I usually workout 4-5x a week

Running about 3-5miles
Followed by 45mins of weights

I've gone from 157(chunky) to 138(leaned out) but since I've upped my running( to 5-6miles) my weight had a
Gone up...I realize it could be muscle mass...which I'm happy about but..haven't seemed to have lost any "fat"...feel like I've hit a plateau really...

Which leads to my next question..I'm looking to cycle var for the first time, I've done my research know the side affects...just wondering if I could get some help...what should my calorie intake and deficit be? Should I be doing something different at the gym? I would appreciate any advice.

I'm an open book!

Thanks everyone

have you read about sarms... they stack so well with something like anavar, its excellent together... read my articles on sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org... for the goals that you have given, this will be the most optimal cycle for you... here is the stack i recommend for you...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 n2guard Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
7-12 anavar 10 mg day

You can accomplish amazing things with Ostarine. These guys are correct. Var may or may not give you masculinizing side effects. Know this, you will most likely gain weight with var in the form of muscle and water. Don't look at the scale. Look in the mirror. Var will put muscle and water weight on most definitely. Also, most var is actually winstrol as it's 4x more expensive to buy the raw materials to make Anavar. Know your source and be very careful!!!

Ladies can run Var for 10-12 weeks. Typical dose is 5-10mg a day. Start at 5, work up to 10 if there are no sides, and then work back down to 5 towards the end.

Definetly reconsidering taking the Var....I though it would build more lean muscle and shed the fat a bit faster..like a boost to my workouts... I didnt realize it caused water weight gain which I tend to be prone to... Im looking to shed that slight fat layer and realyl make my abs pop for Stampede in 5 weeks...Ostarine? Im going to look into it... thanks guys... any other advice? more protein? fat burners? I'm not overally concerned on the scale number as I am inches...but my inner girl would love if it were a little lower:) horrible i know...just wanna look insane for summer:S lol

Clenbuterol and T3 melt the fat off. The trick is to keep the dose of each very low so it's safe . You just need enough to spike your metabolism. Even a dose as low as 20mcg clenbuterol with 12.5mcg T3 is enough to make a huge difference. Receptors downgrade quickly so I still think it best to run clen 2 days on, 2 days off. Stack those for one month. Only increase dose if your fat loss stalls. Supplement with 3 grams of taurine per day to help with cramping. Also supplement with potassium chloride. Salt substitute is potassium chloride. Sprinkle it on your meals and in your protein drinks. Drink a lot of water, 1-2 gallons a day. These two compounds will keep any Ostarine water retention at bay.

Also with the Var..couldnt you just take water pills to flush out any excess? or is that really going to mess with my system?

Also with the Var..couldnt you just take water pills to flush out any excess? or is that really going to mess with my system?

If your heart is set on var, I think you'll be fine. I had a female client of mine on 10mg turinabol for 40 days and I had her stack 10mg Anavar with 10mg winstrol for 30 days . She gained 15Lbs of muscle and had no negative side effects. It's a good look. The water is contained in the muscle cell. Her only side was extra sweating. I made sure all her AAS were legit. Keep doing plenty of cardio and you won't hold subcutaneous water.

Top Bottom