Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winter bulk cycle ideas?

Svenman19

Hey guys this will be my 3rd cycle I'm looking to gain around 20 pounds of muscle don't really care about dry gains anymore. Was thinking of test or sust for 12 weeks and a kick start and maybe tren or deca. Or a shorter 6 or 8 week test prop and tren and anavar? Can some of you vets give me some options? Thanks boys!!

1-16 sustanon 500 mg week
1-8 npp 100 mg eod
1-6 winstrol 50 mg
1-16 eq 600mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
10-18 hcg 500 ius week
13-18 anavar 60 mg day
13-18 n2guard

PCT

19-22 clomid 25/25/25/25
19-22 Unleashed/post cycle combo
19-22 forma stanzol
19-22 daa powerchews or powder

you could drop the winstrol at the beginning but it will help to keep you a bit more dry... this will be a a bad ass cycle with more keepable gains...

That looks pretty crazy!! I'm very interested. I still got lots of time to decide on what I want to do. How much u think that would all cost roughly?

My stats are age 23, 5'8 177lbs, bf 11%

Irrelevant. Bulk cycles = more gear and more food. And trying to gain 20 pounds from 177 is ridiculous. But....you'll see.

Of your gains aren't dry then they aren't gains. Why would you want to make water gains??

Of your gains aren't dry then they aren't gains. Why would you want to make water gains??

Heavier body=better leverages=heavier weight moved. OP, adding 20 pounds of bw is possible but 20 lbs of muscle in one cycle is unlikely. In my opinion keep the cycle simple and run test-e with some sort of kicker like SuperDrol and spend the rest of your money on food.

If it was me buying it, it would cost two and a half grand and I still don't think it would get you 20lbs of muscle...

Top Bottom