Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WINSTROL vs MASTERON

Which one you prefer for hardness, vascularity and bloat control?

• Total voters

igomad

which one you guys prefer for hardness / vascularity / aggression / bloat control ?

I am currently running 400mg masteron prop EW and loving it, definitely helps with the test bloat

however I never tried winstrol as I've heard it's super bad for cholesterol and joints. Experiences? I have 3 vials at hand but still deciding if it's worth it

I have a show coming up in 3 months and want to get the most ripped i've ever been. I'm currently running test+tren+mast and thinking if I should substitute the masteron with winny later in the cycle? Despite the masteron and anastrozole and a super strict low sodium diet i'm using i'm still retaining quite a lot of water

thanks for any kind of advice

which one you guys prefer for hardness / vascularity / aggression / bloat control ?

I am currently running 400mg masteron prop EW and loving it, definitely helps with the test bloat

however I never tried winstrol as I've heard it's super bad for cholesterol and joints. Experiences? I have 3 vials at hand but still deciding if it's worth it

I have a show coming up in 3 months and want to get the most ripped i've ever been. I'm currently running test+tren+mast and thinking if I should substitute the masteron with winny later in the cycle? Despite the masteron and anastrozole and a super strict low sodium diet i'm using i'm still retaining quite a lot of water

thanks for any kind of advice

How much water are you consuming a day pre contest?

winny for the anabolic mast for the androgenic...

winny for the anabolic mast for the androgenic...

They're totally different but masteron has made me a different person. It makes me feel like a fucking beast. Veiney and tight and just all around like a bad ass. I love what it does for my mood and personality.

Both produce lean, dry gains. Winny may put on a bit more muscle, but Mast will make a bigger change in your overall physique.

I think the winny look is hard to beat, but winny might give you severe joint problems so is it worth it? Nope. Masteron all the way.

Hey nelson do people cycle winny and mast together?? If so will this cycle effect you libido in a neg or postive way?

You can do whatever you want. It'd produce a super hard look. It'd be hard on the hairline if you're predisposed to it. Lipids won't love it. Effect on libido should be positive to a degree.

Top Bottom