Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol substitute

jfk lukas

for some reason winni gives me bad side effects like difficulty sleeping and bad acne, on the other hand results are great, what other options can you suggest as winstrol substitute, it can be other steroid or a phmn, thank you.

i will let you in on a little secret that 99% of online guru's wont tell you

winstrol is a SHITTY ASS STEROID. yes i said it.

the ONLY reason you should even touch winstrol is if you are competing or you want to mire yourself in the mirror or get photo's of yourself to show to your boyfriend/gf/whatever.

if you are a gym rat, powerlifter, runner, etc winny is shit. it will give horrible sides, it will destroy your head hair, it will grow your prostate, and it will fuck up your joints. horrible steroid!

this 'myth' that winny has low side effects is parroted garbage because in the old days guys judged steroids sides solely based on water retention and androgenic sides. so people are made to believe winny has low sides cause it doesn't aromatize and doesn't have androgenic sides on paper.

swap to tbol or var instead and thank me

I really like tbol. You wont get any water retention and the strength gains are great. It is probably my favourite oral steroid. Anavar is good but there a ton of fakes out there.

Top Bottom