Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol and pct

Ceelamar

I will be doing 40 mg of winni a day for 8 weeks, what would be the best pct for a winstrol cycle only?
some people told me to do nolvadex alone, other clomid alone and some other people said I should take them together, thank you for your advice.

Here is a good video for you to watch where I explain how to safely run an oral only winstrol steroid cycle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

Even though winstrol is an oral steroid, it is just as powerful and just as suppressive of natural testosterone production as injectable steroids. In fact, winstrol is arguably even harder on the body because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

This is what I recommend for a PCT after an oral winstrol steroid cycle.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

^^^ i agree with musky but i would swap out one of those serm's and use the extra money on more natty T boosters.

also keep in mind winny only cycle is going to be awful on your joints. i hope you are using joint support while on.. look at n2jointrx for that

I wouldn't expect to see much from this cycle. You would be better to stack it with something like test. As for a PCT, I would run a bottle of HCGenerate ES which will last 4 weeks at 5 caps per day and clomid at 25mg per day for 4 weeks.

A 4 week mini-PCT should be enough after a winstrol only cycle:

clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

Top Bottom