Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol ? about length of cycle

SOLID2

hey guys .. i am on week 4 of test deca dbol winstrol tabs and proviron cycle.. this cycle is rocking.. i am dropping fat and building muscle like crazy.. i have just dropped the dbol 30/day this week.. upping the test from 500 to 650 keeping the deca at 300 .. question is .. when do i need to add the winstrol 50/day. original plan was at week 8 for 4 weeks.. just added the proviron as well at 50/day.. what is the max time on winstrol is the next question i have as well.. the strength increase on dbol is unreal.. i weigh 217 as of this am. and my last set of 10 on bench was an easy 315... i recomend this cycle to anyone.. sorry to ramble on here , but i am excited about this one, and had a question about the winnie..

i am actually looking to cut right now.. harden it all up and keep the bulk that has been gained.. i am naturally lean so it is harder for me to put on mass than to cut ... i have been on an ai throughout so there is very little bloat or water retention as of yet..

sounds good at week 4 .. i was just wondering about coming off of the oral dbol and going right into an oral winstrol.. i had originally planned week 8-12 but my how the strength is shooting up which means the body muscle mass is growing.. i am loving this..

Top Bottom