Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will people dislike you the moment they find out you are juicing?

i had a friend over my house a few months ago. he used my bathroom and snooped thru my medicine cabinet and found my juice. a few weeks later we had a disagreement and he threw the roids thing in my face. like pulling out a trump card, he thought he had one-upped me.

i knew i had to do damage control before he blabbed it to everyone we know, so i asked him to keep it between us. he is into lifting too, and couple weeks later he emailed me for my source as if nothing had happened. now all he wants to talk about is cycling.

i had a friend over my house a few months ago. he used my bathroom and snooped thru my medicine cabinet and found my juice. a few weeks later we had a disagreement and he threw the roids thing in my face. like pulling out a trump card, he thought he had one-upped me.

i knew i had to do damage control before he blabbed it to everyone we know, so i asked him to keep it between us. he is into lifting too, and couple weeks later he emailed me for my source as if nothing had happened. now all he wants to talk about is cycling.
id probally smack the shit out of someone for going thru my things..thats not a friend you need

I would never speak about it. Your medical information is private and should be treated as such.

If someone asks me if I juice, I thank them for the compliment and walk away.

If they bug me about it, I tend to go David Banner on them. "...don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Top Bottom