Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will I get gut from HGH?

Pieri

My boyfriend told me that I could take some HGH, as it will help me lose weight, get muscle tone, improve skin and hair, and will make my sleeping better. This sounds amazing, as I need a little bit of everything. But I have also read that HGH can enlarge internal organs, and this is the reason bodybuilders have these big guts. Will it happen to a recreational user as well, such as I, or not?

This may indeed take place, but you need to keep in mind that professional bodybuilders use huge amounts of HGH, and they combine it with eating like horses and insulin, as well as AAS. All of these factors contribute to these huge guts, not only HGH. In fact, most movie stars and celebrities use HGH, and as you can see, they are fine. As an alternative, I would recommend nutrobal, since it will boost your GH production, but within natural limits. This means that you will not get too much of it, and there will be no side effects to be concerned about. Besides, it is much cheaper and requires no injections.

your bf means well but where exactly are you going to get this magical HGH?

either you will have to pay a fortune to get a script or you will buy fake or underdosed shit on the chinese market

why not do the logical thing and get SARM's instead. a simple LGD + cardarine stack from sarms1 will work great for you

My boyfriend told me that I could take some HGH, as it will help me lose weight, get muscle tone, improve skin and hair, and will make my sleeping better. This sounds amazing, as I need a little bit of everything. But I have also read that HGH can enlarge internal organs, and this is the reason bodybuilders have these big guts. Will it happen to a recreational user as well, such as I, or not?

No. The chance of you consuming enough for that to happen is thin. Real HGH is stupidly expensive and you'd need to take it in high doses and for a long time to get such a reaction.

Finally, it's not a given that pro bodybuilders all take HGH and have big guts. Take the cycle that this site claims big Ramy has used. He has a small waist for a guy supposedly consuming vast amounts of drugs.

Even Ronnie Coleman, who had one year (towards the end of his career) when his gut really stuck out has now reduced almost back to normal in his retirement. Now if his gut had been down to HGH he'd still have it - that kind of growth doesn't reverse (it does in the case of steroid growth not in HGH growth).

The truth is it's a combination of factors but mostly the sheer volume of food taken in trying to get bigger.

your bf means well but where exactly are you going to get this magical HGH?

either you will have to pay a fortune to get a script or you will buy fake or underdosed shit on the chinese market

why not do the logical thing and get SARM's instead. a simple LGD + cardarine stack from sarms1 will work great for you

Real and properly dosed active HGH is as rare as hens teeth here and it's £160 (more or less $200) for 1-2ius a day / 1 months supply here and it could still be fake.

And does this nutrobal work the same as HGH? Will it have the effects on nails and hair? Thanks

And does this nutrobal work the same as HGH? Will it have the effects on nails and hair? Thanks

Nutrobal is pretty much the exact same thing as HGH. The only difference is that your body itself is producing the HGH instead of you injecting an exogenous source.

Nutrobal will provide all the same benefits as HGH

Top Bottom