Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

When to get bloods?

the more blood work you get the merrier. i can remember i used to get bloods every 2 weeks because i wanted to watch my HPTA recover and be a guinea pig lol

if you think something is off or wrong, go do bloods no matter what.. otherwise you want to wait 3-4 weeks after pct is over BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork

the more blood work you get the merrier. i can remember i used to get bloods every 2 weeks because i wanted to watch my HPTA recover and be a guinea pig lol

if you think something is off or wrong, go do bloods no matter what.. otherwise you want to wait 3-4 weeks after pct is over BLOODWORK ONLINE < click for online bloodwork
This is awesome. I had a friend who worked in a lab. He was taking bloods ,i kid you not weekly sometimes. This was back in the ph days.
Thanks for the link stevesmi. Very valuable.

Steve has you covered.

You want to wait at least 1 month after your PCT to get bloodwork done. Otherwise the PCT drugs will still be active in your body and give the blood work a false reading.

Top Bottom