Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the Minimum GPA for most law schools?

flex123

What do you think most decent law schools would require for excepting law students?

I know it varies from school to school whats a general GPA that would be used in a competitive acceptance process?

Also, what about MBA programs?

I doubt I would want to go for more school. I'm asking because it was brought up in conversation at work.

well i think most masters programs require a 3.0 which well over most people don't have by the time they finish 4 years of school.

ajtomasi said:
which well over most people don't have by the time they finish 4 years of school.

Thats pretty sad.

Is there a place with statistics on GPA of overall college grads? I'd love to see what that percentages are.

How is a GPA calculated?

We don't use them here. Just a score out of 100 for each subject, with certain classifications for whatever range your individual scores fall under.

i doubt many colleges would publish the imformation if it wasn't benificial, but i suppose you could check idividually with each college.

btw, if you don't have a 3.0 some masters programs will put you on probation and restrict your hours

Zander1983 said:
How is a GPA calculated?

We don't use them here. Just a score out of 100 for each subject, with certain classifications for whatever range your individual scores fall under.

hours divided by the score from your class, ie a=4, b=3, c=2 and so forth

well typically each class is 3hours

so lets say i take 4 classes = 12 hours

gpa is generally factored in with
the lsat score to reach an admissions rating...

go to lsat.com and from there you should
be able to find what you want...

I was an Honor grad with a 3.47 and a high LSAT and didnt get in to UGA law...of course they are being sued over it at the moment....not by me

Top Bottom