Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat a wounderful drug gw-501516 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

GW-501516 is a PPARδ modulator compound is currently being investigated for drug use by GlaxoSmithKline. It activates the same pathways activated through exercise, including PPARδ and AMP-activated protein kinase. It is being trialed as a potential treatment for a few conditions consisting mainly of obesity, diabetes, dyslipidemia and heart disease. GW-501516 has a synergistic effect when combined with the AMP-K agonist AICAR: the combination has been shown to significantly increase exercise endurance in animal studies more than 40%. And from My own experience yes it works my friends.

GW-50156 regulates fat burning through a number of different pathways which includes exercise mimetic effects. It increases glycogen retention in skeletal muscle tissue while increasing muscle gene expression. This shift changes the body’s metabolism to allow for more fat burning and for energy instead of carbohydrates or protein as the source of fuel. This is why the main reason why it’s being looked into as a treatment for diabetes. As it will not allow the patients to endure and overly catabolic state, thus allowing energy levels and health to be stable at all times. GW-501516 clearly demonstrates that it increases muscle mass while keeping glucose from touching the adipose tissue sort of like Need2Slin but need2slin does much more then just this. Treatments with GW-501516 have been shown to increase HDL cholesterol by up to 79% and the compound is now undergoing Phase II trials to improve HDL cholesterol in humans. We dive into its attributes further later in the article But again let me speak from personal experience. I did a test with this drug and Winstrol. I know for my self when I take wonstrol it always kills my cholesterol levels. Last time I took it I ended up with an HDL of ten and a LDL over two hundred and it only took less then 2 weeks for this to happen. So knowing this I took wintrol for 4 weeks and also took GW-501516 along with it and I was amazed at the results. My cholesterol levels were BETTER at the end of the 4 week trial. So if cholesterol is of concern for you then you need to get some of this stuff my friend because trust me it works.

- Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

Read the rest here on my blog^^^^^
Uniquemicals
and get some here ^^^^^

is this stuff readily available yet Needto? when where how much???

Uniquemicals <--- you can get it right here man :evil::evil:
Run it 5mg am and 5mg pre work out and make sure you come back here to my thread and post your experience for me man. Help contribute the info to the site for us all. Thanks so much .. I explained my Experience with this drug in the Article I linked too.

I have a feeling I will be buying this soon. I like my eggs and red meat... i wonder how i should dose it to my rats tho.

defintely want to research this.. i wish there were a few logs up to read about..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom