Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What peptides to use and can mix together

xl105

40 years 6'1" 209 20% bf

My goal in order of importance. Reduce fat, recoup nagging injuries, rejuvenate, strength gain.
Peptides I have used and have on hand. Frag 191 200mcg, Mod Graf w/o dac 150mcg, iPamorelin 150mcg (same syringe as mod) all these twice a daily morning and night with 3 hours on either side with no food. Lift 4 days walk the dogs 3 days (that I work).
Starting Good Clean diet. Never cared to much about bf. till a few months ago

My questions are
What else should I add and how much to help with my goals? Or change what and how I'm taking them.
Des 1gf
1gf lr3
Mfg

Can I mix any into same syringe? Reconstintue all with BW? Where to inject? When to inject? Feeling like a pin cushion when adding more.
Adding all this up seems like going to hgh be more efficient n effective (only if I had a guy)
Can wife use all the same amounts and peptides?

Hopefully somebody can help me out

Last edited:
I would say that you probably should not cross that bridge if you know nothing at this point. Purchasing goods does not make you a good candidate to utilize them at times.
The mods or seniors will ask you a lot of specific questions in order for them to be able to assist you. It is kind of like you must be able to walk first in order to run, With the
questions you ask you are not walking yet, therefore, they do no reply. Take the time to know the product, the expected sides, the usage requirements, the effects you want vs
the effects you are willing to pay for with sweat equity and so forth. Change is a mind game, the credit card cannot change you. YOU will change you. The properties you mention,
in my opinion, are your crutch. Buckle down and be a badass for a while and make the change you want. You will appreciate it so much better. Do it.

I would say that you probably should not cross that bridge if you know nothing at this point. Purchasing goods does not make you a good candidate to utilize them at times.
The mods or seniors will ask you a lot of specific questions in order for them to be able to assist you. It is kind of like you must be able to walk first in order to run, With the
questions you ask you are not walking yet, therefore, they do no reply. Take the time to know the product, the expected sides, the usage requirements, the effects you want vs
the effects you are willing to pay for with sweat equity and so forth. Change is a mind game, the credit card cannot change you. YOU will change you. The properties you mention,
in my opinion, are your crutch. Buckle down and be a badass for a while and make the change you want. You will appreciate it so much better. Do it.

Thanks for the reply.
I have read as much as I can on peptides. After awhile it all gets mixed up in the old melon. So to try to absorb some more info on it I decided to ask questions that I thought I needed/wanted to know about individual products. Everybody learns differently. Everybody should take the time do research on their on. But there comes a point of confusion. Thats when you ask questions to people who Know the answers.
If I want to piss away my money thats my prerogative. I'm just asking you to oblige me by telling me how to Properly piss away my money. lol
AND its your prerogative not to answer my questions. I will be ok with that.
Thanks again for the reply

Xl105 has a very good point.
I have no experience with most of the peptides you list, but can say the following;
Read up on what each peptide to in terms of mechanism of action.
Ex. Ipamorelin is a GH releaser.
I would think this would be a waste to run alongside hGH, because when you administer hGH in high enough dose your body will receive negative feedback and stop releasing more. The addition of ipamorelin may cause some additional GH release, but I doubt it, and in any case not the same amount as it would when not using hGH.
I might be totally wrong about this, have not checked it up, but it makes sense. I mention as an example of how you need to learn about the peptides.
Also you ask what your wife could use and I'd say anything that release GH is okay, but if it has androgenic (testosterone like) effects then not ok.

Also whether there's any point in combining several GH releasers is a something to investigate. I know several that do, and it may increase GH release by some synergistic action. If the action is just additive however, the same effect can be reached by just upping the dose of one of the GH releasers.

When you start to list MGF among your peptides, (mechano growth factor), a peptide I consider for the elite athlete to bring up a lagging body part along with other peptides it seems again like you need to learn more. Read up the profiles and ask yourself do I need this when I use this? instead of how do I combine them all.

Top Bottom