Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What if you don't run a PCT?

Fiandanan

Hi guys, I got a purely theoretical question. I understand that you need to run a PCT after a steroid cycle, so your body can produce testosterone again. But is it even possible for the body to recover the testosterone production without this help?

Theoretically, from some mild cycles the body willget recovered – it will take a bit of time, but it will. Theproblem is that it will take more time to get recovered, and in thistime you would most probably lose all of the gains made on cycle. Asfor the harsher cycles, the chances are slimmer, but there are stillchances. You know, the whole purpose of PCT is to ensure thatrecovery will take place in the shortest period of time, so you willbe able to keep as much of the gains as possible.

Hi guys, I got a purely theoretical question. I understand that you need to run a PCT after a steroid cycle, so your body can produce testosterone again. But is it even possible for the body to recover the testosterone production without this help?
I'm new so take this lightly but pct is covering multiple parts.

1) recover your test quickly. The longer it takes to recover the more muscle you lose and more fat you gain. So it could come back on its own but you'll lose your hard work.

2) a serm in pct helps fight off gyno. Bitch tits. So if you arnt running that, with a stronger cycle, then you could have serious effects from the increased estrogen and cortisol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

the simple answer is you will get a very hard landing

this means you will lose a lot of gains very quickly, feel like shit and not want to train, and lose a lot of strength you worked hard for.

a pct allows a soft landing so you take 1 step back instead of 4 steps back.

pct IS NOT about rebooting your HPTA or kickstarting your HPTA. these are fun terms people parrot but that isn't how the game works. just ask anyone who is on TRT for life, only your own body can recover. we use PCT to give you a SOFT LANDING or a bridge if you will

i would equate it to crossing a bridge made of steel or trying to jump into the river and swim to the other side when there are gators in the water and a strong current. which is the smarter choice?

And what kind of PCT you think is reasonable - not too little, not too much? Isn't nolvadex and clomid enough?

Top Bottom