Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird ass question! Gas while on cycle!?

stang03

So i have been having more gas this past week, I am 7 shots in....could this be a side effect of the cypionate?

Just wondering, laugh at me if I am completely retarded!

laughing. seriously though it's from eating more (if you are like you should). you'll get used to it.

Switch to lactose free milk i can drink that by the gallons one cup of regular will have me farting all day and night, eggs will also do it... just get some gas relief from any convinience store and gas is nothing i literally tore my asshole last bulker pooping so much :(

So i have been having more gas this past week, I am 7 shots in....could this be a side effect of the cypionate?

Just wondering, laugh at me if I am completely retarded!

Have you been eating more protein since you started your cycle? If so, there's your culprit.

Alright! Good deal, I figured it was from the increased nutrition. Felt dumb posting a thread like this, but you guys always help out so I did!

I had the same problem before my cycle started when I really increased the uptake of protein. You need to separate your protein shakes and your food. Post workout I was pounding a 650 Cal protein shake then eating dinner right away. bad mistake! Also don't down a protein shake right after a meal. Just make sure to separate the two by about an hour and you should be good. Milk may aggrevate your stomach also; I know it did mine so I cut it out of the diet..... :_(

Top Bottom