Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is using Prohormones as bridge safer

So if I'm blasting like 500.. I should able to cruise safely around 200? To me it makes more sense since a lot of the facts point to PH being much harsher

Ph's are not to be used as a bridge. They are way too harsh.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

You need to use Bridge at NTBM thats whats it's intended for Use RADAR20 for 20% Off

So if I'm blasting like 500.. I should able to cruise safely around 200? To me it makes more sense since a lot of the facts point to PH being much harsher

250mg EW should be a decent cruise.
Don't expect your natural test levels to be the same after coming off a long blast and cruise. It is great if you just plan on staying on for the entirety of your life.

250mg EW should be a decent cruise.
Don't expect your natural test levels to be the same after coming off a long blast and cruise. It is great if you just plan on staying on for the entirety of your life.

250mg wk is not a decent cruise. It's a mild cycle. 100-150mg wk is an actual cruise in the TRT range. If you cruise with levels above high normal ng/dl then you will have constantly elevated rbc, hemocrit, ect.. shit that you do NOT want elevated long term as eventually it will affect your heart health. Cruise on a safe TRT dose and get your test checked. Go with a dose that will keep you in the 800-850ng/dl range so your body can normalize on your cruise times.

250mg wk is not a decent cruise. It's a mild cycle. 100-150mg wk is an actual cruise in the TRT range. If you cruise with levels above high normal ng/dl then you will have constantly elevated rbc, hemocrit, ect.. shit that you do NOT want elevated long term as eventually it will affect your heart health. Cruise on a safe TRT dose and get your test checked. Go with a dose that will keep you in the 800-850ng/dl range so your body can normalize on your cruise times.

THIS^^^...250 is way too high for a cruise.. He put it perfectly.

Running a PH as a bridge is not smart at all... Your body needs to be RECOVERING in between cycles. Pro Hormones will destroy your lipids, liver, etc. and if you continue to run them in between cycles it will just get worse and worse each time. People rely on steroids way too much.. If you are going to run them and put your body through the strain, at least take time off and help your body recover for your next cycle. And idk if you are saying you would run it for more than 4 weeks, but anything longer than that is terrible... You have to stick to time on + PCT = Time off.

Top Bottom