Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using an oral to bridge into pct?

*The_West*

good afternoon gentlemen. i was just wondering what anyones opinions were on using an oral after your last injection of long ester test, effectively bridging to pct while the test is clearing you system.
also what do any of you think would be suitable for this purpose? i know a few who have used dbol at the end of a cycle, but i dont think i fancy bloating at the end of a cycle. i was thinking perhaps winstrol, but would i be short changing myself in terms of winstrol's hardening effect by only running it for 2 weeks at the end of the cycle?
i realise the negative impact winstrol has on hdl/ldl, so i would want to keep the duration of its use to the minimum.

This can be effective. A pre PCT. It just lets you down for a slightly softer landing. I like winny but prefer inj depot, much more effective. 2 weeks might be abit short to see effects. How about Tbol? Dbol could still be OK if you keep your diet incheck & training intensity up.

Im no expert but from what I understand Tbol wopuld be good as its rel low bloat and extremely fast acting. Its hard to get where me and the West live though

ahh turinabol. thats a good idea. i just want something fairly easy going, that doesnt aromatise, for those few weeks before pct, just so i dont have still-shut down endo test levels whilst exogenous levels are plummeting. do you think this would even make much of a difference than just having the last shot of test and waiting the two weeks for pct?
if not, i wouldnt be opposed to running turinabol for 4-6 weeks at the end of a cycle. i have never used nor known anyone that uses it, but i know i can get it. its not nearly as harsh on cholesterol as winstrol, is it?

There is no such thing as BRIDGING. Please understand that guys. I don't want to hear any more questions about bridging....

You are either ON or OFF....you can't "bridge" with another steroid....using aas, even if it's a very small dose means you're ON.

That being said, I use anadrol 50 to kickstart a test-based cycle. I sometimes use it to end a cycle as well. Another god option would be dbols.

There is no such thing as BRIDGING. Please understand that guys. I don't want to hear any more questions about bridging....

You are either ON or OFF....you can't "bridge" with another steroid....using aas, even if it's a very small dose means you're ON.

That being said, I use anadrol 50 to kickstart a test-based cycle. I sometimes use it to end a cycle as well. Another god option would be dbols.

alright calm down traz, if you read the thread properly it says "bridge into pct" not "bridging between cycles"
the purpose i am considering it for is just to keep my body in an anabolic state while long esters are clearing and im waiting for pct, not to link cycles together, which is just an excuse for never coming off.
i know i would still be "on" but i can run an oral like tbol right from my last pin up to pct. i dont fancy anadrol or anything that aromatises due to not wanting bloat at the end of a cycle.

Steady on Boss. I think his use of the term "bridging" was in the correct context. He is not trying to do anything other than complete a cycle with an oral as being the final component of this before PCT. He did not imply that he wanted to use something between cycles, which is commonly referred, rightly or wrongly, as "bridging".

Top Bottom