Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The ultimate perfect cycle

diananadrolentespropobolanhexycarbonate, inject 1cc, once a month, eat anything and everything you want, it will make you gain 100% pure muscle and make you ripped, like 3-4% bodyfat and you dont even have to do cardio. also no pct needed. to be honest, you dont even need to work out that much either. whats great about this is that when you do bench presses, it some how effects other muscles and your legs will grow too, so if you hate doing legs, this is another benefit of this new drug. :)

actually while taking that i found out by simply clicking around on my computer mouse caused maximum growth in chest, back, arms, abs, delts, legs, even calves.

actually while taking that i found out by simply clicking around on my computer mouse caused maximum growth in chest, back, arms, abs, delts, legs, even calves.

Yess, you should see my clicking finger, its huge and has striations and veins coming through the knuckles and everything, also i can click record used to be 124 clicks per minute, now its at a whopping 179 clicks per minute. LOL

Nomak I always want to eat that value menu on your avatar...

BIG MACS ARE THE BOMB. By far my favorite fast food meal. And big macs are only like 500-600 calories, but i havent eaten one in a year and a half, i will soon since im bulking and could really use the extra calories. im trying to hit 200, started at 163, now im 186, still with some abs when flexed

Top Bottom