Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The ultimate perfect cycle

Week 1 - Liver failure : Dbol 200mg ED
Week 1 - Liver failure & face expolodes : 400mg Anadrol
Week 1 - the grave: 5000mg Test, 600mg Tren e, 600mg Tren ace, 1000mg Deca, 1000mg NPP 800mg Equipoise, Winny 300mg, 600mg Mast.
If not in grave by week 25: Lean out with 500mg primo, 2000mg anavar and 50iu GH everyday.

Liver support - shot of jack Ed!

It's a really tough call to say what the best cycle is.. too many side effects to control..

and people react differently to different drugs.

Week 1-10: Test Prop 100mg EOD
Week 1-8: Tren Ace 100mg ED
Week 1-10: Anavar 80mg ED

That is probably the perfect cycle for my body at the moment. Short, sweet, and to the point. I will probably run that when I do my next cutting cycle. I can't wait to hit Tren again...

Week 1-10: Test Prop 100mg EOD
Week 1-8: Tren Ace 100mg ED
Week 1-10: Anavar 80mg ED

That is probably the perfect cycle for my body at the moment. Short, sweet, and to the point. I will probably run that when I do my next cutting cycle. I can't wait to hit Tren again...

even though im a good year off from hitting tren i feel like going through the trouble of brewing up a batch just so i can bask in its glory, just like travolta and the briefcase in pulp fiction
hahha

diananadrolentespropobolanhexycarbonate, inject 1cc, once a month, eat anything and everything you want, it will make you gain 100% pure muscle and make you ripped, like 3-4% bodyfat and you dont even have to do cardio. also no pct needed. to be honest, you dont even need to work out that much either. whats great about this is that when you do bench presses, it some how effects other muscles and your legs will grow too, so if you hate doing legs, this is another benefit of this new drug. :)

Top Bottom