Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT (testosterone replacement theapy)

CLOMIDCLOWN

For anyone looking for a lot more reading on the subject of TRT/HRT I have been reading about it at the site below. You may need to register to view it. TON of info and one of the mods (Swale) is a very informative doc who is speaking at this years 4AM convention (all about TRT).

I especially recommend the thread entittled 'A recipe for success'

PM with any questions. :chomp:

TRT BOARD
-ClomidClown

CLOMIDCLOWN said:
For anyone looking for a lot more reading on the subject of TRT/HRT I have been reading about it at the site below. You may need to register to view it. TON of info and one of the mods (Swale) is a very informative doc who is speaking at this years 4AM convention (all about TRT).

I especially recommend the thread entittled 'A recipe for success'

PM with any questions. :chomp:

TRT BOARD
-ClomidClown

Good info! I have a question. I am on HRT and getting ready to start a cycle, but wanted to know if Deca or Laurabolin would change my test levels? I do not want to go on cycle then go to my doc with my level all screwed up. He might want to know what I am doing....know what I mean. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

:evil: Another informative site that I have found useful
www.powermedica.com

trample the weak hurtle the dead

Last edited:
strongsmartsexy said:
That site is rediculously expensive!!! It's outright robbery.
it was informative for me, new to the internet. i was looking for info not shopping i can't bring myself to purchase online i don't know about that to many scams

stevexpress said:
it was informative for me, new to the internet. i was looking for info not shopping i can't bring myself to purchase online i don't know about that to many scams
That place will do the appropriate blood work etc to give you a legit script, for a price. It's sad that price is SIGNIFICANTLY higher than street prices. That is the real crime...

Sportjuicer- yes deca will raise your test levels and scew you homones so you test results will look funny.

If all you guys want is HRT or just to run bloodwork (baseline,mid-cycle, and post-pct) go to www.allthingsmale.com
The MD's name is Doctor John (aka Swale) and he caters exclusively to AAS users. His prices are reasonable:
TRT therapy: inital charge $200 + $40 every 6 months to analize blood work and adjust your all your medications (test cyp/androgel, anti-e, and hcg)
AAS consult: intial $100 which includes first blood analysis and each additional analysis is $40 (do them anytime you want, ex: when you think your liver values are high ect.)

Hope this helps you guys save some money! I know i have insurance which reimburses me for all these things because i get a medically coded reciept from dr.john and they cover all my trt meds too!

GOOD LUCK!

Top Bottom