Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tried Primo w/so so results need opinions

bingo

hi guys I tried a 6 week cycle of primobolon depot a little while ago, my strength went up which was nice. size increased a little. As I was taking it I didn't increase food take as I didn't want to become fat. I am running trying to get real lean, while at the same time trying to up the strength and size. I took 1CC a week tried 2CC but had troublwe with burning sensation when injecting.

Now that I look back on it, I have a bit of strength, but want to know is there anything in your guys opinons that would:

1. Give me some size that I would 'keep'. I don't want to get huge, even 10lbs of pure muscle would be great. My past experiences is that I lose 70% of what I gained. I find it not even worth doing if you grow then lose it.

2. Health and safety. I am really paranoid about health aspect as I know anabolics have a effect on the prostate and my Dad had prostate cancer, runs in the family. Also I like my hair, I don't want to take one drug to stop another drug giving hairloss.

Thanks all

you should gain 10 lbs on Primo

especially if this was your first cycle.

By the way, 6 weeks is not long enough.
Next time try 10-12 weeks.

Frankly, I'm surprised you got anything from 100mg of primo. This is nearly an insignificant quantity.

I think most people would agree with me that you could easily stand to use 300-400mg primo. 100 is useless. 200 is ok if you stack with something else.

Try deca, side effect / results ratio is very high. For your next cycle, try 200mg deca + 200mg primo - you will gain very lean mass, with decent size (7-10#) and keep a good amount if you follow up with clomid.

email me if you need any other help!

Hope this helps

:angel:

Clomid

What exactly is Clomid, but will the results go away after one stops taking clomid?
Is it expensive? Taken orally?
thanks

Use 300-400mgs for 10 weeks for any significant gains. Primo does burn for me when injecting, but it is tolerable. Clomid is an oral taken to help restart test production due to the use of AAS. It helps you retain your gains by bringing your natural test back into production after a cycle. Clomid is dirt cheap, invest in some of it!

Damn man, I thought I was cautious! You most definitely do not need Clomid. Upping your dose to 200mg/week is completely safe and side effect free. Also, you have to run a long cycle for Primo to work at it's best. I took 200mg/week for 12 weeks with awesome results (10lbs pure muscle - no fat gain)... I suggest you do the same or maybe even run it for 16 weeks... you'll be set for the year. Good luck!

Top Bottom