Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trenbolone vs. primobolan ?

ramon29

what are the pros and cons between using Trenbolone and primobolan?
Can you run a lot of primobolan and equal the amount of results you can get with tren?
let's say you did 1000 mg of each one on separate cycles for 10 weeks
which one would give you the best gains

what are the pros and cons between using Trenbolone and primobolan?
Can you run a lot of primobolan and equal the amount of results you can get with tren?
let's say you did 1000 mg of each one on separate cycles for 10 weeks
which one would give you the best gains

trenbolone is the strongest and best

primobolan is for real conservative guys

These are polar opposites and cannot be compared in any way. Nothing compares to tren. The obvious here is the strength and side effects with tren. Comparing tren with anything is just not going to happen… it carries extremes on both spectrums with results and side effects

there is several sides to this argument you could go with... which is better to actually use in terms of experience and the harm it causes? then its also not comparable as you would always pick primo...

if you are simply talking results, NOTHING gets the results tren does and noone is going to argue that... it just comes with a far greater cost and each person has to decide what is worth it as well as how much they can actually physically handle of it as well...

I would use primo every time vs tren because of the OVERALL picture...

While the results are untouchable, so are the side effects with tren... trust me, having emotional side effects alone that effect mood, thoughts and have such a stronghold on your overall emotions, that alone is not worth it, nor are the night sweats, the negative impact on cholesterol and blood pressure, the possible insomnia, the suppression, the aggression it can cause... for me, at this point in where im at, id never touch it again and i have had my most successful cycles when using it but its not even remotely close to being worth it...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Top Bottom