Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren gyno vs Deca gyno

Prami isnt quite as strong as caber AND comes with a lot harsher side effects. Caber sides effects are libido increase and constant partials. I'll take the latter of the two thanks.

oh looks like u got it covered then lol

how does bromo compare to the 2?

do u mind describing what your feeling/seeing with the gyno? are u leaky?

oh looks like u got it covered then lol

how does bromo compare to the 2?

do u mind describing what your feeling/seeing with the gyno? are u leaky?

They just got puffy and sensitive. Since stopping the tren and starting the caber they are only a little puffy right now. Letro should take care of that in a jiff though

i guess it would be a bit homo-erotic, but i think it would be helpful for people in your situation to snap some photos of their gyno flare ups, so people can get a better idea of what to look for (visually at least), in terms of puffy. i guess the main tip off is itchy/sensitivity though

Is gyno caused by to much estrogen build up? If so is it because as testosterone rises so does estrogen? Can this be avoided by taking an estrogen blocking testosterone booster? Like A-HD 250mg Androgenic/Estrogenic Modulator* Testosterone Booster! This is the product I have! I was told by the dealer to get this to help reduce chances of getting gyno! It would be for my first cycle ever! And it is a liquid injection of Deca and 250 testosterone ! I haven't started any of it yet I'm still waiting for testosterone 250mg prop or whatever its proper name is, something like that! Does anyone have good knowledgable advice for me and how to stack these in a proper dose, how often, and where it's best to inject for great results! I'd like to shred fat and build lots of massive lean muscle without side effects! Please help me get a proper understanding of what I'm doing because I'm a rookie! Never tried any steroids before. Is this to harsh of a cycle for a beginner? All info is very appreciated thanks:)

Is gyno caused by to much estrogen build up? If so is it because as testosterone rises so does estrogen? Can this be avoided by taking an estrogen blocking testosterone booster? Like A-HD 250mg Androgenic/Estrogenic Modulator* Testosterone Booster! This is the product I have! I was told by the dealer to get this to help reduce chances of getting gyno! It would be for my first cycle ever! And it is a 10ml bottle of liquid injection of Nandrolone Decanoate 300mg from Genetec Pharmaceuticals and 250mg testosterone! I haven't started any of it yet I'm still waiting for testosterone 250mg prop or whatever its proper name is, something like that! Does anyone have good knowledgable advice for me and how to stack these in a proper dose, how often, and where it's best to inject for great results! I'd like to shred fat and build lots of massive lean muscle without side effects! Please help me get a proper understanding of what I'm doing because I'm a rookie! Never tried any steroids before. Is this to harsh of a cycle for a beginner? All info is very appreciated thanks:)

Top Bottom