Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren gyno vs Deca gyno

pdaddyII

High End Bro
Platinum
If someone is prone to tren gyno would that make them just as susceptible to getting it while running deca?

I am not sure if one has more of a chance to cause it than the other but I know they both cause the same type of gyno, hopefully somone else jumps in and gives ya a better answer. I would say chances are higher with tren, I have read of more people, including myself who have gotten it from tren and much fewer from deca.

Last edited:
Yes definitely, I think Deca is worse because of the longer half-life. At least tren ace you can stop if need be

I got a little gyno on deca, but I havent had any problems with gyno on tren so I would say if you get it on tren, you will probably get it on deca.

Yea that's kind of what I was thinking. I just had to cut a test/tren cycle short due to gyno symptoms. For estro gyno Im taking aromasin daily and b6 and vitex for prolactin gyno. Nothing has seemed to help, I have letro coming and have been taking caber for 5 days now. Last tren injection was 4 days ago and test was yesterday. I'm just starting my 8th week and decided to stop until I rid the gyno.

My next cycle is deca/test/dbol, however this time I will be running the caber throughout along with aromasin and have letro just in case. I figure
Even if I'm somewhat prone to progesterone gyno I'll have my bases covered. Thoughts?

Yea that's kind of what I was thinking. I just had to cut a test/tren cycle short due to gyno symptoms. For estro gyno Im taking aromasin daily and b6 and vitex for prolactin gyno. Nothing has seemed to help, I have letro coming and have been taking caber for 5 days now. Last tren injection was 4 days ago and test was yesterday. I'm just starting my 8th week and decided to stop until I rid the gyno.

My next cycle is deca/test/dbol, however this time I will be running the caber throughout along with aromasin and have letro just in case. I figure
Even if I'm somewhat prone to progesterone gyno I'll have my bases covered. Thoughts?

Letro should take care of any gyno symtoms. The good thing about letro as apposed to adex, it will take care of existing gyno whereas adex is really only effective for prevention.

What were your doses p? good luck on next cycle, test+dbol makes my nips itchy every time. Never had to deal with prolactin

look into Prami for deca and tren. i dont know much about it, other than that you should do some research to see if it will help - and let us know lol

here are a few starting points

Pramipexole - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www..com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/143580-pramipexole.html
Recommended Dosage of Liquid Prami (pramipexole) in Tren Cycle - ANABOLIC-ENHANCEMENT.COM
pramipexole, Is it better than Caber? - Anabolex Forums

Prami isnt quite as strong as caber AND comes with a lot harsher side effects. Caber sides effects are libido increase and constant partials. I'll take the latter of the two thanks.

Top Bottom