Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E suggestions?

do you think i should bump it up to 600tren/900 deca/750 test?

Thats alot!!!! What are youre stats??? 500mg of Test/ew is enough for me and im 240! How much do you weigh?

If you want a good jumpstart you should frontload your compounds. I'd rather do that then stick myself with prop ed.

im 225 but its not how big i am its my history ive done ovr ten cycles and already had my receptors shut down once on my strongest cycle i was doin about 1500 ew of test e 1200 ew of deca now since my receptors shut down i gave them a good break and now i want to start out not too strong not too weak. hell im happy my balls still work. i found its just like drinking when your 15 5 beers get you hammered when your 25 it takes 20.

Receptor saturation is a myth man

Edit: with AAS at least, not stimulants and such.

east coast said:
im 225 but its not how big i am its my history ive done ovr ten cycles and already had my receptors shut down once on my strongest cycle i was doin about 1500 ew of test e 1200 ew of deca now since my receptors shut down i gave them a good break and now i want to start out not too strong not too weak. hell im happy my balls still work. i found its just like drinking when your 15 5 beers get you hammered when your 25 it takes 20.
That's retarded......what next 2000/ew? Are you sure you're gear is legit? Holy fuck them are big doses I'm not giving any advice in this thread no more lol

your cycle is fine. 750mg of test e/400mg of tren/600mg of deca. start the test e the same time as the prop. run the prop for 4-5 weeks to let the test enanthate build up. no need to shoot 3 times a week. shoot test e/tren e/deca in the same syringe either every 4th day or twice a week like monday and thursday. you should run the tren enanthate for 10 weeks, tren ace cycles are usually around 8 weeks, so i think yoll be selling yourself short doing only 8 weeks of tren e since you start feeling the effects and results at the 4-5 week mark just like test e.

it might have been in my head then or gotten a under dosed bottle but this was before i joined elite fitness so i had no one o ask is this true not true you know so ijust jumped into pct. everyone said oh your receptors shut down i started losing weight on test e so i was like wtf and feared for my natural test production and those stupid high doses were when i didnt know anything bout juice and was gettin it dirt cheap and had a great go big or go home attitude. glad my natural production came back after those thats why i get spooked so easily

thanks nomak666 for the advice, the only thing in the cycle thats new to me here is the tren and im askin you guys to fill me in on how the stack looks suggestions and so forth, not that you all have not been very helpful you have. ive been using aas for the better part of a decade and have learned little about because iive been keeping it a secret and the only person who new was who i got it from and we know what there agenda is

thanks nomak666 for the advice, the only thing in the cycle thats new to me here is the tren and im askin you guys to fill me in on how the stack looks suggestions and so forth, not that you all have not been very helpful you have. ive been using aas for the better part of a decade and have learned little about because iive been keeping it a secret and the only person who new was who i got it from and we know what there agenda is

Many people suggest tren ace for first time users because if sides are too much, then you can just drop it. the first time i used tren, i used enanthate. most begginners arent gonna want to inject every other day with tren ace, thats one of the main reasons why alot of first time tren users, use enanthate. tren ace is also stronger from what ive read, mg for mg and also the sides. many people reported less sides from enanthate, no tren cough, minimal cardio suppression, no night sweats and minor insomnia if any. id say, since your running test enanthate and deca anyways, you may as well use tren enanthate and not tren ace so you can save yourself the eod pins. if you do get sides from tren enanthate, just drop it, itll take a few weeks to get out of your system but i think youll be fine.

Top Bottom