Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren cycle experience

zechariahzc

I am running a Trenbolone cycle at 400 mg a week along with anavar oxandrolone, some of the things I've noticed are interesting. My appetite is way up hungry all the time. My sex drive and libido sky high. Also my joints feel really good. I don't really have any issues with side effects. this flies in the face of what everyone says happens with Trenbolone, do you think I am just immune to side effects or is it just that I'm doing the cycle correctly

It sounds like you're using trenbolone thats suited for you
some guys dont get tren side effects, 20% are the lucky ones and you're one

I am running a Trenbolone cycle at 400 mg a week along with anavar oxandrolone, some of the things I've noticed are interesting. My appetite is way up hungry all the time. My sex drive and libido sky high. Also my joints feel really good. I don't really have any issues with side effects. this flies in the face of what everyone says happens with Trenbolone, do you think I am just immune to side effects or is it just that I'm doing the cycle correctly

Individual response differs

It’s working well for me also. No major sides but I’m only 2 weeks in. Hopefully it stays this way!

Top Bottom