Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Tokkyo FIna out yet...

Riker29 said:

Also 50 mg Oxy's ..... is that Anavar? ( Iknow ........ duh ...... dumb question).
see you are smarter than you thought you were...that is a dumb question, their anavar has been out for a while...oxy-50=anadrol

Wouldn't know they haven't returned 1 of my 20 e-mails back.
EEERRRRRRRRR...............................
So just go with the kit and make it.:p

bump for the people asking about ttokkyo tren...

btw, AJC.. still haven't gone home yet! Will try to get those lot#'s & exp.dates up tomorrow....

Rumor has it that GAC intends to have a competitor if he can score the powder. We'll know by Jun/Jul.

Last edited:
:confused:

I was told by a guy at the top of this game that ttokkyo is having trouble with their anadrol. I was also told that because of this the date for its release is going to be pushed back. I guess they dont want it to be like loffler's kanasteron, which we all know it crap.

Hope this helps

Onadrol, what your friend is saying doesn't make sense... Ttokkyo just got the registration # for their oxymetholone this week and had no problems getting approved.. All of their "samples" which were sent to Mexico's Ministry of Health passed..

Loeffler's problem is they aren't selling real oxymetholone- they never got a valid SAGAR#, so without testing it there's no way to what it actually contains. Loeffler is having problems getting their Trenbolone Acetate product registered though (SAGAR won't approve it for them).

NYStrip, taint no rumor, the man says its so(if you're talking about the response to the others buying up all the T/A powder). Can't wait to see what he brews up next. I wish there was an Arimidex for my hair though.

hey riker29, Ttkokkyo's anavar is alreay out. domestically it can go for about 130 and up depending on your supplier. the cost in mexico i have no idea.

Domestic price

1AbBIG said:
hey riker29, Ttkokkyo's anavar is alreay out. domestically it can go for about 130 and up depending on your supplier. the cost in mexico i have no idea.
$130 (for the 5mg tabs) is the RETAIL PRICE in Mexico. I cant see a source selling anavar at cost .
Are you referring to the 2.5mg tabs?

Top Bottom