Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips For First Cycle

Do A LOT of research before even asking a question like that. Stats? Training history? I have a feeling you're going to be disappointed in the replies you get, get discouraged from hearing what you want to hear, and still do a cycle anyways, and end up fucking yourself up in the long run. There's a vast wealth of knowledge and information on this site. I can't believe you didn't even take the time to look some of it over before even posting such a ridiculous question.

If I were you I would read up on this forum for a few months first. While doing so I would dial in my diet and training at the gym to lower my body fat below 15% and reach my genetic capacity naturally. I Would then start a thread similar to yours outlining my past gym experience, diet, goals and especially STATS. Then i'm sure there would be many people here who would be both willing and ABLE to help you.
BTW this site is like a pirates treasure when it comes to the valuable info, but it takes a while to suck it in and learn all that you can to be successful.

Good Luck!

Everybody said it above. Most people that think they are ready are usually not 90% of the time. Understand what you are trying to achieve what tools to use and how those tools work with you. And please spend months researching so you don't end up posting on here with something like "PCT help, in my cycle and need to know what to use to combat my gyno and sex drive loss help!!"

best advice is to research like a fiend on this site.. read the stickies, threads started by mods, posts by mods, etc etc etc

ohhh.. and then LISTEN to the advice you get here!

Welcome to elite!

Top Bottom