Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those running Tren/Prop/Mast combo

drdug27

i want to include this in my next cycle. heard the results are f in great but some of the sides/pain is unbearable.

for those who have done it please chime in....

fav stack for dramatically xchanging my body:

t/ta/mast 1.25 cc ed
50mgs winny
clen 40-80mcgs 2 week cycle

simple and i swear when it insane

im on it right now as we speak, its great my fav stack. but ya the ed shots do get annoyin and tend to hurt by week 5. other then that the results are great

im doing

wks 1-8 prop 100mg eod
wks 1-8 tren 100mg eod
wks 4-8 masteron 100mg eod
wks 1-12 test enth 600mg

ive been using tren a/prop mix.. but i just realized that the knots and pain i was getting was from the combo.. i went to an individual 10cc of each.. drew the same amount, and had no injection/post injection pain.. the combo is hell on post injection lumps/soreness it may cut down on the volume but for me, it aint worth it

big greg 82 said:
im on it right now as we speak, its great my fav stack. but ya the ed shots do get annoyin and tend to hurt by week 5. other then that the results are great

im doing

wks 1-8 testosterone propionate 100mg eod
wks 1-8 trenbolone 100mg eod
wks 1-12 test testosterone enanthate 600mg

greg, im bout to go ahead and get that same combo for my next run, hearin nothin but good thngs, im just curious,, when did u strt noticing results???

big greg 82 said:

im doing

wks 1-8 testosterone propionate 100mg eod
wks 1-8 trenbolone 100mg eod
wks 1-12 test testosterone enanthate 600mg

Which Tren you on Bro?

Tren Ace, by week 2 im in full swing and it just keeps gettin better, i slim down quickly and get thicker. bf and weight change drasticly.

Top Bottom