Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testo enanthate + Boldenone + Dianabol causes gyno? Help about my cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvella

Hi guys, firstly i must to say im 18 and i have a little gyno (i was seen doctor and checked before, but doctor said i should wait min. 2 years until 20)

My cycle is here:

1-10 Weeks Testosterone Enanthate 500mg

1-10 Week 400mg boldenone

30 days 30mg dianabol

dianabol causes gyno? Should i take anti-ostrogen? but i have take dianabol, if i take arimidex dianabol does not works?

Sorry for my bad english, respect from turkey.

Hi guys, firstly i must to say im 18 and i have a little gyno (i was seen doctor and checked before, but doctor said i should wait min. 2 years until 20)

My cycle is here:

1-10 Weeks Testosterone Enanthate 500mg

1-10 Week 400mg boldenone

30 days 30mg dianabol

dianabol causes gyno? Should i take anti-ostrogen? but i have take dianabol, if i take arimidex dianabol does not works?

Sorry for my bad english, respect from turkey.

Thank for telling us your age.
We don't give advise to teenagers.
Learn how to eat clean and workout.
See you in a few years.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Hi, thank you for post. But i was already started and i will join next 2 years bodybuilding tourments.

My cycle begins since november 1. This is my 18th day.

Im just 77 kgs and i taking 120-140 grams of protein and 400 carb.

Hi, thank you for post. But i was already started and i will join next 2 years bodybuilding tourments.

My cycle begins since november 1. This is my 18th day.

Im just 77 kgs and i taking 120-140 grams of protein and 400 carb.

Your intake of carbs and protein isn't going to get you on any bb stages.
You are going to ruin your health for the rest of your life.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Dude your hella young to be messing with hormones. U arent gonna find many responsible people that are gonna give advice. Start tweaking your diet and maybe take a natural test booster. See where u can get naturally for a few years. You will be mostly disappointed with your results if you are doing aas now. You probably have a decent natural test level where u stand at this age. No point in screwing up your body man.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Dude your hella young to be messing with hormones. U arent gonna find many responsible people that are gonna give advice. Start tweaking your diet and maybe take a natural test booster. See where u can get naturally for a few years. You will be mostly disappointed with your results if you are doing aas now. You probably have a decent natural test level where u stand at this age. No point in screwing up your body man.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

hi, i apprecing for your help but i was started two weeks ago, taken 1000 mg testo and 800mg boldenon it means its too late.

But its ok i dont wanna live this world anymore :) so who cares?

just help me and fix the problem please.

hi, i apprecing for your help but i was started two weeks ago, taken 1000 mg testo and 800mg boldenon it means its too late.

There seem to be some underlying issues at hand here...what I would suggest is to stop all those anabolics and switch over to some strong test boosters. You're not very far along in the cycle so your body will recover very quickly, especially at your age. This way you don't have to worry about gyno or any of the other bullshit side effects that can come from steroid use at your age (this includes changing the way that you think).

You seem depressed about life. You think it's bad now? Try coming off of a full cycle and losing everything because you don't know what you're doing.

You've got plenty of testosterone in your body at your age. Train hard, eat clean, and you'll go far kid.

Is english just not your first language or are you just plain stupid? You could've researched for a minute and found out that your proposed cycle is shit.. not to mention your 18... if you really put that little thought into running a cycle - you're not going anywhere in life.

you are too young and even your doc said to wait at least 2 more years...just do what the others have advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom