Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testicular atrophy reversal caused by varicocele

BenjaSKF

I was wondering if testicular atrophy can be reversed using the same drugs body builders for pct, or may be use hcgenerate and n2guard which the supplements many body builders use for testicular shrinkage, some medical info online say the only option is hcg, what do you guys know abut this? I just see so many guys talking about hcgenerate I wondered if it would work too. thank you.

The same drugs/supplements used to fix testicular atrophy from steroid usage can be used to fix testicular atrophy from varicocele.

The testicular atrophy came from two different situations but the mechanism of action to fix it is the same.

Kind of like getting in a car accident OR hitting a tree. The car was broke 2 different ways but the same repair procedures need to be done to fix it.

I would try it and see. I have not dealt with this exact situation before and would be curious to see the result. HCGenerate ES did a good job for me when I was using it in PCT. Now I am on TRT and just kind of deal with it as a part of life.

I was wondering if testicular atrophy can be reversed using the same drugs body builders for pct, or may be use hcgenerate and n2guard which the supplements many body builders use for testicular shrinkage, some medical info online say the only option is hcg, what do you guys know abut this? I just see so many guys talking about hcgenerate I wondered if it would work too. thank you.

HCG is used to increase fertility of women, and also it is widely used to help with testicular atrophy as well.

What you should do is a full on power PCT. A good PCT with clomid, nolva, HCGenerate ES for 4-6 weeks. Then wait a few weeks and run bloods for test, e2, fsh, lh and then you can see whether there was some sort of improvement and what could be improved further.

Top Bottom