Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which test for short cycles? and...

P.I

Thinking of a 4week cycle with test, just not sure wich. Thing is I'm very prone to gyno, therefore the short cycle.
How would u guys run a pct on such a short cycle.. Got Nolva .

Feel like I'm back at scratch writing this. Only that my last cycle scared me since I got some gyno from it..AND that was with ONLY winny.. So I'm thinking test will even effect me worse, but then again, my first cycle was test and winny with absolutely no sides...

Thanks

The only test I recommend for 4weeks is prop, make sure you take 20-30mg Nolvadex ED to cover you on Gyno, If you have access to NPP(fast deca) Test prop & NPP would make a soild 10pds in 4wks with proper diet.

Your winni may have been dbol b/c i dont think winni can give gyno ,in fact im sure it has some anti oestrogen and progesteroin(spelling?) propetiies that can help with gyno

test prop is good and tren should not cause gyno. Also make sure your lean before starting because if your BF is 15 or more you are more suseptable to gyno. Get a real good anti estro to go with it.

ironhorse242 said:
test prop is good and tren should not cause gyno. Also make sure your lean before starting because if your BF is 15 or more you are more suseptable to gyno. Get a real good anti estro to go with it.

What antiestro is recommended. Isn't nolva enough? And it was winny unless the people making it has done some mistake. The same pills as always.

Doesnt Tren have a tendency of causing lot's of acne.. Heard this from some people.

P.I said:
What antiestro is recommended. Isn't nolva enough? And it was winny unless the people making it has done some mistake. The same pills as always.

Doesnt Tren have a tendency of causing lot's of acne.. Heard this from some people.

Arimidex is arguably the best anti-E if you start it with your cycle. If you already have gyno symptoms, nolvadex will be effective immediately whereas the effects of arimidex would take several days to come up to full strength.

Tren definitely cause a lot of acne in me and it also lead to gyno. Now that you've already gotten gyno once you are susceptible so be careful. Stay with short acting ester like proprionate and acetate that will be out of your system quickly after you stop injecting. Also, definitely use and anti-E.

I'm planning on going with nolva.
60 mg ED for the first 2 days
40mg ED for 3 days
20mg ED for 13 days
10mg ED for 5 days

How does this look for a PCT ?

P.I said:
I'm planning on going with nolva.
60 mg ED for the first 2 days
40mg ED for 3 days
20mg ED for 13 days
10mg ED for 5 days

How does this look for a PCT ?

It looks uneccesarily complicated to me but it will work. You will also need and anti-estrogen (nolvadex at 20-40mg/day will work) while on cycle to prevent gyno.

Top Bottom