Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop, Adrol, Tren Hex, Masteron, HGH

colorado1975

Hi Guys-
I think I have narrowed down what I am going to do for my next cycle. Here are my stats:
38 yo
202 lbs
10% bf
5'11

Week 1-9: Test Prop 420 mg
Week 1-9: Tren Hex 500 mg
Week 1-4: Anadrol (injectable) 350 (50mg ED)
Week 1-9 Masteron 300 mg
Week 1-9: Aromison 12mg (EOD)
Week 1-9: Caber .5mg (E3D)
Week 1-9: HCG 300iu (3 X week)
HGH for 1 year: 5iu
Week 1-9: T3 100mg/day
Week 1-9: Clen 120mg/day (2 weeks on - 1 week off for length of cycle)

I am on the fence with the Masteron. I know that 300mg is not as much as people suggest running but I feel like I have quite a bit of gear here as it is. I added the Masteron to this cycle to see if it will offset some of the sides of tren in addition to the simple fact that I have 2700mg and think it may make a nice addition to the cycle.

Let me know if you have any thoughts/feedback on this cycle.

Thanks!

Hi Guys-
I think I have narrowed down what I am going to do for my next cycle. Here are my stats:
38 yo
202 lbs
10% bf
5'11

Week 1-9: Test Prop 420 mg
Week 1-9: Tren Hex 500 mg
Week 1-4: Anadrol (injectable) 350 (50mg ED)
Week 1-9 Masteron 300 mg
Week 1-9: Aromison 12mg (EOD)
Week 1-9: Caber .5mg (E3D)
Week 1-9: HCG 300iu (3 X week)
HGH for 1 year: 5iu
Week 1-9: T3 100mg/day
Week 1-9: Clen 120mg/day (2 weeks on - 1 week off for length of cycle)

I am on the fence with the Masteron. I know that 300mg is not as much as people suggest running but I feel like I have quite a bit of gear here as it is. I added the Masteron to this cycle to see if it will offset some of the sides of tren in addition to the simple fact that I have 2700mg and think it may make a nice addition to the cycle.

Let me know if you have any thoughts/feedback on this cycle.

Thanks!

i would lower your test and up your masteron... test, mast and tren is a favorite of many... I don't really see how anadrol fits into this cycle at all... tbol would seem like more of a kickstart or winstrol as opposed to anadrol...

you are running hcg WAY too long...

I really don't like t3 or clen in here, especially clen... I really don't like either... its ruining an excellent looking cycle...

i would lower your test and up your masteron... test, mast and tren is a favorite of many... I don't really see how anadrol fits into this cycle at all... tbol would seem like more of a kickstart or winstrol as opposed to anadrol...

you are running hcg WAY too long...

I really don't like t3 or clen in here, especially clen... I really don't like either... its ruining an excellent looking cycle...

Thank you Dylan!!

down on test, up on masteron...simple enough there...Anadrol....I hear you, just super curious to try it as I hear it is great with increased aggression which equals working out harder, which of course should equal better results....in my uneducated mind, I am thinking of getting a little bulk from the anadrol as well and then drying out, cutting a bit more after the 4 weeks on it. And clen....oh clen...I hate what it does to my heart rate but for some reason it also helps me concentrate at work and such. I should probably just drink coffee or use adrenal! ha! whats your thought on using t4 as opposed to t3? I read that bing on HGH one should take t4 as it is....thoughts?

You want T3 over T4 - you're really interested in the conversion that takes place in the body supposedly.

Top Bottom