Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test e var cycle

jabjab1997

okay
10 kg gain test e var cycle first cycle
var 5 weeks 60 mg
test 500
6'0 185cm
12 weeks test e
strength went up not by something unreal, pct starting this week will let u all know
10% body fat before & after cycle
dropped to 8% during cycle then upped my calories
(weight from 78-88 kg)
prob a lot of water now
:)

thinking test500 mast600 winny for 2nd cycle

Make sure that you are completely recovered before starting the next cycle. It would be a wise thing to wait at least 16 weeks after the end of PCT to start the next cycle.

Also, don't go cheap on the PCT, and don't limit yourself to just SERMS if you want to keep those gains and have a smooth recovery. I would recommend to run something close to that one - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

After you run a PCT and get blood work done to ensure you are recovered, this is how I would run a test/mast/winstrol cycle

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.
masteron e 600mg/week (inject 300mg twice per week)
winstrol 50mg/day
A good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com - 1 serving per day

Test and mast would be a fine 2nd cycle but get through PCT and stay off for a while. You ran a 12 week cycle and likely a 4-6 week PCT. That means you should take 16-18 weeks off before running gear again.

Top Bottom