Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E.. a little disappointed.

It takes time for muscle to grow -- which makes people mistakenly think it takes time for the drug to work.

To feel the effects of gear though, you would have been better off doing twice as much for half as long.

5 wks. in is early bro... especially given that 250 a wk. is not that much.. In the futre you could kick w/ 20-30 mg dbol for the first 4 wks.. And maybe try running 500mgs test a wk. taken in two 250 mg doses.. Say Mon and Thurs.

Be patient my friend.. :)

yer i no i should of went with 500mg a week but cause it was my first cycle i fort ill strat off slow..
i did use dbol 25mg for the first 3 weeks made me puff up but i guess what puffs up also deflates... but anyway il use this as a learnN curve and build for a future cycle..:)

first cycle of TEST E (250mg week) 5weeks in haveN Cn any real results migh b earl days yet still stayN possitive...

tho i have noticed change in muscles shap and thickness..
kgs have stayed the same tho..

trainN HARD really pushn myself at the gym.. eatn clean and watchn my foods..
I just finished 8 weeks of test e 250mg a week, i lifted eavy and ate loads of clean food i only gained 10lb a bit dissapointing considering the effort i put in and the fact it was my first cycle -shoulda listened to these guys and done 500mg a week :confused: i will nextwinter when i bulk again-these guys know there stuff

I gained 30 pounds on my first cycle which was 250mg test ew.
Just eat all day. Be careful about stretchmarks tho.

first cycle of TEST E (250mg week) 5weeks in haveN Cn any real results migh b earl days yet still stayN possitive...

Thats probably the problem.

everyone reacts to aas differently , the dosage differs between subjects, for some ppl a gram of test is like a 250mg for others, and if u want to grow fast u should eat alot specially carbs , of course at least 1 gram of protein per pound, if ur diet is too clean low in carbs and fat that's good for u and for the quality gains but u won't notice difference in size rapidly, it depends on ur goal , u wanna bulk or lean out?

Hey buddy it MIGHT be that 250mg is too low for you but also remember that enanthate is a long acting ester. I don't really see any results (or side-effects) at all for the first two-three weeks on enanthat so it's possible that you just have to keep going for a few more weeks before you see any results. Everyone is different...

Top Bottom