Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is taking Proviron considered staying on ????

wetback

I was curious, in between cycles, is taking proviron glassified as staying on ??? I would be taking to maintain the hardness and full feeling.

Proviron will suppress test levels in a small percentage of people. The odds are in your favor that you'll be ok but the only way to know for sure would be with blood tests.

Guvna said:
your cholesterol considers it "on" I assure you.

Does it have a badeffect on HDL-LDL or both ?????
Deca kicked my ass with both.
I take 10mg/day of policosinal while on and it helps out ALOT.

I believe studies on long-term mesterolone usage indicate that it CAN be suppressive to test levels in some people (if anyone has the link to the study that was poster here before, that would be great). I personally was going to use it during PCT but have decided not to, particularly if there is a small chance it could hinder recovery. As for it affecting cholesterol, I'm not sure...bump for more feedback

wetback said:
Does it have a badeffect on HDL-LDL or both ?????
Deca kicked my ass with both.
I take 10mg/day of policosinal while on and it helps out ALOT.

I like to bump it up to 60-80mgs a day while on, but yes it does help.

Provirion is highly androgenic, it will have very shitty effects on lipids. Primo would have the least bad effect on lipids, but will shut you down.

wetback said:
I was curious, in between cycles, is taking proviron glassified as staying on ??? I would be taking to maintain the hardness and full feeling.

Being that Proviron is an androgen the answer to the question is an affirmative YES.

Top Bottom