Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 gurus

D

DepressiveJuice

do you have any literature that states 12.5mcg of T3 will not shut you down?

if you can do a search on T3 and there were many threads on this with all the info you need.

i did. didnt do a thorough search but when i didnt find what i wanted, i posted this question. there are many threads that say T3 wont shut you down but im wondering if there are any tests on this

DepressiveJuice said:
do you have any literature that states 12.5mcg of T3 will not shut you down?

what is it with you people and 12.5mg of t3? the way i hear it t3 supplementation isn't even proven to shut down thyroid production. who knows?

all i can say is after i took t3 i showed signs of hypo thyroidism for at least 6-8 weeks

I have no scientific proof... no literature whatsoever..
dont think there is... cause the dosage depends on the person.
I only can tell you my experience...
i've used it a couple of times now... works great. Have gone to 50mcg a day for 5 weeks and had no visible sides. No shutdown either. Used 12.5mcg aday for 6 weeks once... same outcome.. great results, no shutdown or any visible sides.

Good luck bro

OXANDRIN said:

what is it with you people and 12.5mg of t3? the way i hear it t3 supplementation isn't even proven to shut down thyroid production. who knows?

all i can say is after i took t3 i showed signs of hypo thyroidism for at least 6-8 weeks

well if i read the posts right- 12.5mcg is not supposed to interfere with your natural thyroid at all. Im wondering if there are any studies that prove this. IMO, T3 does shut you down, just not permanently like some people say.

DepressiveJuice said:

well if i read the posts right- 12.5mcg is not supposed to interfere with your natural thyroid at all. Im wondering if there are any studies that prove this. IMO, T3 does shut you down, just not permanently like some people say.

Wrong, nobody says it doesn't interfere with your natural Thyroid production, of course it does!

Full replacement dose of T3 is 25mcg (what we produce in one day) The theory states that 6.25mcg-12.5mcg will give your thyroid a boost and will not shut it down like 25mcg+ would...

Top Bottom