Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 and Clen stack

Mr.Anabolic

Hey bros,

quick question,
I will be runing a t3 and clen stack with my next cutting cycle. in the past I have ran them in a 7/5 split, where I am using 200mcg of t3 for 7 days and as much clen as i can handle for 7 days, monitoring my body temp, and then off for 5days, cycle repeats..

I dont think i got much out of it.
I was thinking for next time I would run the clen with keto for the whole cycle, and then cycle to t3 somehow, maybe in a 3wks on and 1 wk off.

anyone have any good t3 cycles they can recomend..

btw up coming cycle will be with prop/tren and mast

thanks

Im new to T3 I'm ending a 12 week bulkker with it , but the dosages and the cycle you are mentioning above goes against everything ive heard about T3. Id be curious to see what the general input is on this.

On a side note if you do a search for T3 it does not return any results but if you do a search for one of the brand names of T3, like "Cytomel" then you get back like 10 pages of results.

Mr.Anabolic said:
Hey bros,

quick question,
I will be runing a t3 and clen stack with my next cutting cycle. in the past I have ran them in a 7/5 split, where I am using 200mcg of t3 for 7 days and as much clen as i can handle for 7 days, monitoring my body temp, and then off for 5days, cycle repeats..

I dont think i got much out of it.
I was thinking for next time I would run the clen with keto for the whole cycle, and then cycle to t3 somehow, maybe in a 3wks on and 1 wk off.

anyone have any good t3 cycles they can recomend..

btw up coming cycle will be with prop/tren and mast

thanks

Dude, 200mcg/day of T3 is waaay too much. And using it with that 7/5 split is a bad way to do it also. With clen, you could run it 2weekson/2off, or the whole time with keto, that's fine. With the T3, slowly ramp up to 75-100mcg/day max, then ramp back down even more slowly, total time of 6 weeks at most. I would run the T3 towards the middle or end of a cutter, when fat-loss has slowed down and you need an extra boost, but don't use too much b/c it will eat muscle as quickly as fat.

I know your not supposed to do high intensity interval training on clen. So what sort of exercise routine do you guys suggest for a 5' 7' 30 year old who weighs 135 pounds? I have the clen and t3dosages set but want to know what the proper exercise routine should be to supplement the meds.
I also do weight training about 3-4 times a week currently and my normal cardio training is about 20-40 minutes of running, walking, dancing, stairmaster... sometimes more but never less than 20 minutes.

Help!! 10 pounds of stubborn fat around the midsection that has GOT TO GO!!

I eat pretty healthy 6 days a week. lean protein and veggies and fruits. sometimes i wonder if eating enough. have occasional protein shakes but always something like that or chocolate milk after training. on 7th day i usually have a cheat meal. nothing too crazy . like a slice or two of pizza and light eating rest of day. my big vice is alcohol. vodka about 2 times a week ouch ..

share you wealth people !! lol

I know your not supposed to do high intensity interval training on clen. So what sort of exercise routine do you guys suggest for a 5' 7' 30 year old who weighs 135 pounds? I have the clen and t3dosages set but want to know what the proper exercise routine should be to supplement the meds.
I also do weight training about 3-4 times a week currently and my normal cardio training is about 20-40 minutes of running, walking, dancing, stairmaster... sometimes more but never less than 20 minutes.

Help!! 10 pounds of stubborn fat around the midsection that has GOT TO GO!!

I eat pretty healthy 6 days a week. lean protein and veggies and fruits. sometimes i wonder if eating enough. have occasional protein shakes but always something like that or chocolate milk after training. on 7th day i usually have a cheat meal. nothing too crazy . like a slice or two of pizza and light eating rest of day. my big vice is alcohol. vodka about 2 times a week ouch ..

share you wealth people !! lol

Bro! Did you see how old this thread is?? Start your own thread and I'm sure some EF'ers will help you out. Don't be skeard

Top Bottom