Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

t. Enan, then switch to T cyp....

skippy

I am planning to do 1g enanthate for 3 weeks, then switch to 1 g test. cyp for next 6 weeks or so....That shouldn't be a problem right?;)

the question is as I listed it...I am planning to do 1g enanthate for 3 weeks, then switch to 1 g test. cyp for next 6 weeks or so....That shouldn't be a problem right?
If you don't see a problem say you don't , get the point?:nerd:
Really I was thinking about changing up tests, after the first three weeks would that make any difference.....I know it takes test 3 weeks or so to see any results....would the cyp pick up where the Enan. left off or would it just be a waste Enan.........I don't think there is a problem just wanted to double check....Everyone says, "test is test"......

I still can't get the point from this cycle
why would you change the esters, that was my question, is there any real reason for changing the ester? :confused:

The only reason you should change is if you cant get a hold of the same test. Then you shouldnt even be doing a cycle because you did not plan well.

I think that it's all a waste of time, just stick with one ester
regards it will kicks in after 3weeks or so, that's wrong, it will start it's effects immediatly

No, it will not make the slightest bit of difference and it can be done without a problem. Enanthate and Cypionate are almost identical esters.

I could do all cyp, but I have 15 ml of Enan. 250 and probably won't get any more, so I thought I'd use it up.....:confused:

Top Bottom